How To Use the Blizzbrush Sponge-Toothbrush
Blizzbrush 6+7 "How To Use":
First put a drop of toothpaste onto your tongue, mix with saliva, distribute over your teeth, spit out. You can use mouthwash fluid instead as well. Then put sponge into mouth and bite and grind for a few seconds.
- Just like ordinary toothbrushes, the sponge feels a bit hard/voluminous in the beginning, but softens up after the first couple of uses.
- Use the sponge dry for maximum cleaning performance
- You can easily increase pressures with your mouth and cheek muscles, and can even put your hands on your cheeks to do so
- After usage: wash out, squeeze out, shake dry and put on waterglass for drying.
- The main purpose of toothpaste is to protect your tooth-surfaces against caries (the fluoride in your toothpaste does this). Mixing toothpaste with saliva distributes it over your teeth. Afterwards, before brushing, it can be spit out.
- Don't rinse your mouth extensively after brushing before sleeping. That keeps the fluorid-protection intact for the night.
- When starting to use a new sponge: the sponge becomes much softer and super-easy to use after the first couple of usages. Making it wet (and shaking out) before using it the first couple of times, facilitates starting to use it (if you should feel this was necessary). Using it dry applies larger cleaning forces.
- Flossing is still necessary.